Monday 16 March 2009

PHOTOMARKT........



PHOTOMARKT is a collaboration of eleven students who are dealing with a variety of topics and ideas for this exhibition. This body of work represents their personal responses to issues affecting contemporary society. The group represent a mix of ideas and styles, whose differing skills and experiences inform their varying approaches to image making.
www.photomarkt.tk

This is how I am going to display my images at the exhibition. I have had images printed at VIVA IMAGING, Nottingham (www.vivaimaging.co.uk). I have had the images printed to an A2 size on glossy paper. I have chosen to have my prints framed as I feel it makes the images and overall outcome look more professional. I have chosen 50 x 70 frames from habitat (www.habitat.co.uk). They are frames which allow the images to float in the glass. The image is held between two glass sheets whit a white frame about 3 inches from the image. This then gives the illusion of the image floating as the glass acts as a mount. The frames weren’t the easiest to use as it was all a bit of trial and error, glass smashing etc! Its all been a learning experience for next years exhibition so fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment