Monday 2 March 2009

Nottingham Castle...





A couple of weeks ago I went to Nottingham Castle and spent the day photographing around the grounds. I wanted to expand the idea of my world. I decided to head towards the castle as I felt this was Nottingham’s main attraction and I think it links with the Guggenheim, Bilbao’s main attraction. Allowing the project to show my places main attractions towards a tourist. The weather wasn’t particularly great so I’m not over excited about the photos. I think I’m comparing them to the photos of Bilbao where the weather was beautiful, blue skies etc, but sadly Nottingham isn’t a blue skied city! I don’t think that I am going to continue with this aim to my project as I don’t think it will fit with the bilbao photos and look out of place therefore not telling a story…. more ideas to come….

No comments:

Post a Comment