Sunday 15 February 2009

My World...


After a discussion with Hugh I’ve come to realise that my photos don’t really have any meaning behind them, the photos work and are a good set of images but then again you can’t really take a bad picture of the Guggenheim as its such an amazing building, and its impossible to make it look bad. For example have I just taken photos of the Bilbao and Guggenheim because I love the place and the architecture or just because my sister lives there? I took the photos because of my love of the city. The Guggenheim is one of my favourite landmarks, the other being The Glastonbury Tor. To expand my project more I am going to take photos of my three places in my world. Bilbao, Glastonbury and Nottingham. Glastonbury being home and Nottingham of course being university. I am hoping to produce a series of images showing architecture and landscapes of all three places I spend long periods of time at….. My World. …..So for the next couple of days I am going to be taking LOTS of photos around Nottingham to try and further this idea and create a better project….

No comments:

Post a Comment